Salyavin:

Your post becomes the test of my WC1--and I really mean that. Can I respond to
what you have said sincerely without contacting the existential tensions so
familiar to my pre-WC1, tensions which would make me (out of a mistaken notion
of love of truth) say something to challenge you--But when I reread my post
here to you, all I see is ignorance. And I realize that in some oblique way the
Personal God was speaking to me via yourself.

So, I am just seeing if reality (in the form of your post) can take me out of
WC1--and so far I seem to be maintaining that state of consciousness quite
perfectly. You see what it means, Salyavin: It means letting you exist without
the benefit of my creatively ignorant prior self. I cannot be your saviour,
then--but I know now this is good for both of us.

I never was that confident that I would bring about some change in which would
make you a more beautiful person. But you see, now I realize: It's none of my
damn business. To be delivered from my role as would-be objectifier of first
person ontology; you cannot know what a relief it is.

The only downside is that I shall be taking your advice at the end of your
post: God showed me that no one gave a shit about anything I cared about--and
in the end I think this may just have spurred (Maharishi word) my entrance into
WC1.

I can't tell you how wonderful this state of consciousness is--And I believe
the only way I can prove it to the readers and posters at FFL is 1 Never be
argumentative 2. Never use irony.

Well, I have just passed my first test, I think.

I will always feel differently about England after this.

Robin