--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> On the other hand, after a hard day of battle the combatants of the
> Mahabharata would have dinner together around the campfires like actors
> backstage shedding their assumed characters.
>
> I kinda like that concept.  But, I'm not fit for it, CUZ I EVEN CARRY GRUDGES
> AGAINST PEOPLE WHO BOTHERED ME IN MY NIGHTLY DREAMS.
>
> I'm trying not to contend these days, but there it is -- Doc, somehow got me
> to reply.
>
> If'n I was agunna contend it'd be against Curtis, but that guy just slips my
> grip every time I try to get him in a hammerlock about God. So, Ravi, there's
> the righteous battle you should be egging me on to enjoin.
>
> Edg

Hey I'm always up for that Edge.  But right now lets have a little experiment.
Let's see who can toss a peppermint soft mint right on the belly of the baby
Jesus right now as you read this...go.

I nailed him on the first try and it actually enhances his beatific splendor.
It looks like a smart little red striped tank top, so I can't wait to hear if
you...what was that?  You are not seated within a soft mint lob of the baby
Jesus on the 10th day of advent?

Gotta say if we are both at the Pearly Gates together and there is only one
opening left, I am gunna have to bring up this little absence of devotion on
your part Edge.

Now you can just contemplate who is the godless one in this discussion while I
make a matching hipster hat out of a Jujube for the little divine tyke.
Nothing says savior of mankind like edible clothing. No wait L'll JC, cock it a
little to the side,  oh yes that nails it, pure Seattle post ironic attitude!
Now drift off to sleep, you've got a lot of sins to shed blood for.  That's a
good little Son O' God.

Hey Joseph I think there is a loose board or something around the back of the
manger, you'd better go check it out.  Yeah I hear you are the right man for
the job, that's right out that way, see you a bit later...

Soooo Mary, how YOU do'n?