Yep, quoting is totally hosed. How curiously unlike Yahoo to have something
screwed up like that...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:

  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

 ] ] For the record, "Never mind." Whatever made the Web
 ] ] Viewer all wonky seems to have been fixed now. Even
 ] ] old post that refused to display are now working.
 ] ] I guess they got the coffee machine in the Yahoo
 ] ] programmers' office working again. :-)
 ]
 ] Om, if you were truly living in tune with all the Laws of
 ] Nature, i.e., living in Fairfield Iowa, you'd have slept
 ] through all that.

 On the other hand, if I were living in Fairfield,
 I'd have slept through *life*, too.  :-)

 It appears that they've gotten the URL thingy
 working again, but not the ability to properly
 quote past text or handle pointy brackets. I'm
 using square brackets above to see how they do.