--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" rick@ wrote:
> >
> > I'll bet Hagelin could do it, if he were willing to risk
> > putting his neck on the chopping block. It would be a
> > showdown at the OK Corral between him and Bevan.
>
> Don't be silly. You're still thinking TM-centric.
> A turnip has more charisma and audience recognition
> in the real world than John Hagelin does. No one but
> a TB TMer gives a shit *what* he thinks, about
> *anything*, or ever will. There couldn't *BE* a
> more quintessentially boring status quo dweeb
> than John Hagelin.

Quintessential Barry:
Negative
Bitter
Angry
Disappointed
Uncreative
Unimaginative
Vitriolic
Predictable

If I could have one wish with regard to Barry I would love him to
surprise me.  But to do that he would have to get happier and I just
don't know how that could happen. It is, however, Christmas and maybe
something wondrous will emerge for him. In the meantime, Jingle Bells
All The Way!