There are more than tens of thousands of students and pundits in India and you
will have no problem with the independent confirmation of that, indeed the
problems of the largest private educator in India and the legal disputes over
the land assets for future Pundit campuses have been raised in Parliament; as
well the extraordinary successes are everyday in the Indian press for all to
see as Maharishi Vidya Mandir students are constantly in or at the top of
educational competitions all the time. Yes there was some money 'wasted" by
Maharishi's way of dealing with the corruption of the permit authorities in
India by presenting them with a fait accompli instead of going along with
institutionalized bribery, but all kinds of financial safeguards including
detailed reporting and close donor supervision of expenditure have been put in
place now.
 The cost of buses meant that there could not be many Yogic Flyers to Monte
Alban and indeed it is unlikely one could even rent that many buses on short
notice. If there was not this many Tm-Sidhas students now in southern Mexico
then the GCWP would be risking their credibility in terms of the Maharishi
effect which is now claimed for central and south America. If crime, does not
continue to fall quickly and other aspects of society not improve as well you
would have every reason to doubt not the number of Yogic Flyers in education,
military and industry but the Maharishi Effect itself. The proof is in the
pudding and many outside the movement are already starting to comment that the
pudding is tasting very sweet, satvic, blissful, peaceful, Heaven on Earth for
all, the best Christmas and New Years gift ever, this time in perpetuity.
Jai Guru Dev.