> Please tell you friend's friend's friend not to hold their breath till this
> happens - its the same old TM Movement schtick - hanging on till the Rapture
> comes, always dealing in futures. Sort of like waiting for Elijah.

HoE: Don Alejandro said the new time will be Heaven on Earth, a time of peace
and harmony, where there will be no sickness or suffering. It will be a time
when people will fly through the air like clouds. The world will be without
boarders, and everyone will be able to travel anywhere without passports. He
described it as a beautiful new time to very much look forward to.

And there you have it. All we have to look out for is an end to
suffering and people flying by thought power alone. Shouldn't be
too tricky to spot.

I do think they mean the world will be without "borders" though,
as I can't see the harm in renting rooms out top people every now and
again.