--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> http://youtu.be/3sqA--t9XZY

Perfect and thank you Raunch. Since I am not a TV watcher I have failed to ever
see "Project Runway" but one big difference between the lady with the popcorn
stuck to her hip and lightbulbs and cardboard festooned all over he body is
that she isn't calling herself a "Raja". I think that makes all the difference.