--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "luvgemlight"  wrote:

> Having received regular Maharishi Light Therapy with Gem treatments here in
> southern california ( http://www.socalgemlight.com/ ) either twice or four
> times each month since my first treatment last march in 2012, I can safely
> say that, yes, it is a powerful treatment modality for improving
> consciousness and creativity, and the "light beamers" are laser penlights --
> thus, the light passing through these gems is very coherent (unlike ambient
> lighting from any other source). I've had a ritam experience, one time, plus
> some kundalini awakening later on after that particular treatment. Also, I'm
> the last person to notice that I'm transcending during the treatments. I
> usually have to infer this from the fact that my experience of myself is so
> naturally transparent that I don't realize that this transparency is truly my
> Self. These gemlight treatments are very empowering to the mind, so that care
> and consideration given to one's thoughts, speech, and action is a very good
> idea since they can materialize.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante  wrote:
> >
> > On tonight's (MON Feb 2nd) Global Family Chat on the Maharishi
> > Channel, they talked about the new light/gem therapy in Maharishi
> > Ayurveda (the first line of Rig Veda says that agni/fire is the
> > source of gems,

Well, the compound word is

ratnadhaatama: (ratna-dhaa + superlative suffix -tama?)

        ratnadhA [ = ratnadhaa]         mfn. procuring wealth , distributing
riches or precious things (%{-tama} mfn. distñdistributing great riches) RV.
AV. S3Br. ; possessing wealth RV.

According to Macdonell's comment:

...'ratna' never means /jewel/ in the Rgveda. :/

agnim iiLe purohitaM
yajñasya devam RtvijaM
hotaaraM ratnadhaatamam.

gems are described in the Vedas as the "Radiance of