"I shall put you in with Nabby and Dumbass as not understanding your motives."

Sal, I'll make my "motive" E-Zee P-Zee for you, regarding rehashing these
historical events:

10 years = 3,650 days = 87,600 hours.
20 years = 7,300 days = 175,200 hours.
30 years = 10,950 days = 262,800 hours.

I have had plenty of time to think about, and fully resolve, any questions,
issues, experiences, and memories of my TM days. How much more time do you and
Mike and Barry, etc. need???? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you guys.:-(