--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> (snip>
> > I think you should read it, you can easily obtain a copy, I was
> > trying to spare you the details, because I don't want to get
> > into another dog fight here.
>
> You won't get into a "dog fight" by simply reporting what's
> in the book. You *are* likely to get into a dog fight if you
> insist what's in the book must be the objective truth and
> use it to attack Robin (again, in his absence, one of your
> particularly dishonorable tendencies).

I only hint what is in the book and report it. Where on earth do I insist it is
true? The book is there for all to read. It is your insinuations, pure fantasy
by you, that is dishonest. It can't be a taboo talking about this, and I am not
bringing it up from my site, I am just reacting to what Steve said. Nor do I
get after you, as you continuously insinuate. If you are honest you will have
to acknowledge this. And yes, I have no reason to believe that Bill Howell is
not saying the truth. You may disagree, that's okay.