--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think you could not be struck by the similiarties
> > > of Robin's gig.
>
> Possibly more apparent than real.
>
> > > I guess, luckily for everyone, Robin's deal blew up, or
> > > perhaps more accurately, petered out.
>
> No, it was blown up by a sensational expose in the local
> newspaper that was instigated by Ann in collaboration
> with several others of Robin's followers.

It would be interesting, for me at least, to know just how this played
out, because so often, exposes such as this have little effect.  I mean
Andrew Cohen being one example.  He seems to be doing okay as far as I
know.  You know, they chalk it up to disaffected students, who fell out
of favor with the teacher.