> I still think he's a capital fellow (-:
> ________________________________

I suggest that for proper names of physical entities we use standard
capitalisation, e.g., Barak Obama; Buck in the Dome.

For metaphysical entities, whose existence cannot be demonstrated to those that
require physical evidence, i.e., scientific verification, we capitalise the
last letter of the name. That is, goD, shivA, etc., to distinguish them from
actually observable entities. (I am speaking of purported entities here, not
the delusion of GC, where the nervous system fabricates an experience based on
the remaining samskaras; emotionally embedded beliefs, in the system.)

I am not sure how to deal with pseudo entities such as Sherlock Holmes, which
are not classified as metaphysical, but fictional physical. Capitalise the
second letter?, i.e., sHerlock hOlmes?. This would create a problem with two
letter names, for example if it was stated that iK was the creator of the
universe, we could not tell if iK was a pseudo entity or a non verifiable non
physical entity.

Unfortunately unless we use rich text (HTML) we cannot use italics or bold
etc., to emphasise words. If anyone is guilty of over emphasis on FFL it is
turquoiseb, who uses capitalisation, asteriks, and other devices to needle his
object of the moment. My only question is, has that needle got a thread
stringing together the pearls of existence as it weaves in and out of the
intended target. My own opinion is that it does, but opinion is not universal,
because it is not real.