Facebook page:  MUMSecrets
‎
#81: few years back every single person of Bld 141 smoked pot. New Kid moves in
and rats ME out to the faculty. I get kicked out. foreign students smoked pot,
got ratted out. Faculty turns a blind eye because they are from a different
country. So I discovered your policy is make examples of the Americans. I Love
the meditation, and promoting world peace. disappointed that your leaders
actions and mindset don't lead us down that path. Too many policies in place
and enforced that have created a great dissension in the movement. Hard to
promote Peace when half your movement hates you for being so unforgiving and
distrustful of people who still wanna experience different ways, AND
meditation. My name is Matthew Speer. This story isn't a secret.