Look, these kids were part of something very large and special within
consciousness-based education. It is what their parents wanted and were hoping
for them and were providing and many have sacrificed to make happen for their
kids.  Consciousness-based education.  Did You Know That Meditating JustĀ 15 Min
a Day twice a day Could Change Your Life?  You've heard of neuroplasticity,
particularly in young brains?   If these little shits are going to persist in
screwing up their meditations and dulling the collective consciousness of the
whole group with the smoke and haze of marijuana and other drugs then let them
go to public education.  Everyone knows the rules on drug use and meditation
and why they are there. Jeesuus.  Spare the rod, ruin the child.  If and when
the these children stop using marijuana they can come back to ideal education
as better prepared students to make use of a large opportunity.  Just like the
adult fallen away meditators can always re-apply to meditate in the Domes with
the large groups.  There is quite a lot of empathy within the system to
facilitate consciousness-based education.  If people can't follow the simple
rule about drug use for the good reasons of spiritual clarity, they should live
with the consequence until they clear up in this or some other lifetime.  For
right now there is something much larger and much more high-minded going on
here than these little shits going out to get high with drugs and dragging the
community down along with them.  I am entirely with Bevan on this.  Why be part
of a community if the community can't protect itself from such erosion as young
kids using drugs.  We're trying to do something here that needs to be
protected.
-Buck in the Dome