Well I had the same questions - why didn't Curtis privately email Barry since
his post seemed to be of such a private nature, it seems so natural. But of
course I was too scared of Barry's response to really say anything :-)

All Curtis had to say was - yeah I can see how it could be interpreted like
that instead of going postal with his same old routine of "toxic energy
directed at strangers on Internet forums". I don't get the toxic energy part
nor the stranger part. Curtis - stranger? Strange behavior yes but not a
stranger.