Share Long:
> ...now I'm curious about the food associated with Mr.
> Lenz and his courses.

Those unfortunate to be coerced into joining the Lenz
cult ate Ramen noodles, for the most part.

After giving Lenz a sizable tithe every month for
spiritual instruction, his followers didn't have much
money left over for fancy food.

And, after getting their brain washed real good, they
probably were just robots, which don't require much
food anyway, except maybe ice cream in the evening.

LoL!

"Lenz has claimed to be one of only twelve truly
enlightened people on Earth. The enlightened twelve
also, he claimed, included his dog Vayu."

Source:

Frederick Lenz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Lenz

Titles of interest: