Wow I had no clue Barry !!!!

God - I need to look for a job ASAP, 'cause yeah I bristled as I whistled
reading your original post - thanks for this detailed explanation - you
know 'cause I had no clue, I was like I had to compartmentalize.

You saved my butt Barry - you really did. I am forever indebted to you man.
Did you ever try your luck as a Guru?

Love - XOXO.