 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 6:26 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Career As Path (was Re: Majorca Spain to turq)

My .02.  When the whole Lenz things came up on FFL  sometime ago, I read an
interview by the Fredster, and yes, I was quite blown away.  I believe it was
at the beginning of his time, when things were untainted.  I then read an
interview done several years later, and the shine was off the feeling I had of
his enlightenment, but the core of enlightenment was still there.
I guess it might be likened to sterling silver that is polished or tarnished.
The silver content is still there, but brilliance was off.