My bad...I thought FFL was all about snark, after all, I *do* have the best
teachers!

Anyway, wasn't it Judy who wrote that when anyone needs clarification on
something that all they have to do is ask? I thought Steve asked very
respectfully for clarification on the points you were making (and for which
another praised you). I was hoping to learn something about the "clean and
perfectly constructed" writings of another but I guess I'll just have to wait
until my consciousness reaches those levels of understanding.

WARNING: more snark ahead: So you really don't know, do you? Just as I
thought...