--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Sounds like, 1. you've made up your mind about Robin,

Perhaps I have, but I'm willing to consider an analysis of his writings that
might cause me to learn something of value and possibly change my mind. But
then again, Robin didn't come here claiming to be a teacher so maybe I'm
expecting too much from his writing.

> and 2. just feel like arguing about it.

You got me there, I *do* feel like arguing. Sometimes I react to something that
has been written and feel like I should respond, snark and all. Maybe something
that *both* of us needs is being fulfilled right now.

> As Judy says, the guy ain't that hard to read, with comprehension. Remember
> when the training wheels came off the bike? Same thing.

Judy is wrong. Oh, the training wheels are removable??? Well, I'll Be!