Thank you dear Ann - yes you are absolutely right, she indeed ,
inadvertently became my Guru. In fact even though I spent a lot of time in
Amma's cult I never formed any delusional fantasies on Amma as the Guru or
the divine Mother. My crime, apparently was that I wanted to love my ex and
was willing to do anything to understand her, to change myself so she could
understand my love for her - which turned out to be a futile exercise - in
terms of making her understand but a tremendous transformation in her. As I
was telling my friend - 10 years after my marriage one day I realized I was
a dramatically different person yet she remained as stunted as she was if
not worse.

It's a funny comparison with whole of Amma's cult - here everyone's trapped
in a religious, delusional fantasy around her as the Guru, as the divine
Mother and there I was, just trying to love my ex. I transcended whereas
they all remain stunted. How ironical?

Steve doesn't spend any effort and intelligence understanding the entire
context of any given situation - his posts are just careless, reactive,
frivolous posts and now he has really turned into an obnoxious,moronic
troll. He always latches on to my posts, there's nothing much I can do make
him stop acting like, as Barry would say, an attention vampire. He has
gotten worse since he latched on to that phony, passive-aggressive Share
and now he has to defend at her any cost - even if comes at the expense of
his intelligence and integrity. Contrast his behavior with women here who
unlike Share are mature, intelligent and strong.