Dear Doctor:  "Oh dear, Oh dear."  I'm in pain, doctor, in pain.  I'm feeling
psychologically surreal.  Can I get a pill for this?  To make the feeling go
away doctor, not to make it worse (just to say).

Now, I was pleasantly writing up a short anthology of sorts and suddenly fell
to the floor, speaking in tongues.  Oh dear, Oh dear.

I must retire tonight to my man cave to meditate, but can you call in a
prescription for something to the local pharmacy?

Sincerely, Emerson