> wrote:
> >
> > I don't suppose you ever saw the first Terminator movie Share,
> > but this is what you are dealing with:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCLeV7PfJs
>
> This is from "Terminator 3," but the metaphor is valid.
> The appropriate quote from the original "The Terminator"
> (paraphrased) is, "You still don't get it, do you? She'll
> find her! That's what she does! That's ALL she does! You
> can't stop her! She'll wade through you, reach down her
> throat and pull her fuckin' heart out!"
>
> It's TM-esque "one-pointedness," taken to the point of
> psychosis.

We must give Barry another round of applause for this peanut gallery analysis
that fails to avoid finger pointing, negativity and an apparent desire to never
see dissension between individuals end. These synopses of his never fail to
focus on perpetuating ill will. They are never solutions, remedies, middle
grounds or ways to suggest compromise. Just a mean-spirited guy wiping the
saliva off his shirt front because of his appetite for continued negativity
between people. He can fairly taste it. Or maybe he is just hungry for
something off the Doc's delicious menu offerings.