On 05/04/2013 11:10 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

>>> A well qualified supposedly.
>> At least as "qualified" as believing the mainstream media or government
>> officials.  It's anecdotal but from a variety of sources over the years.
> Is it the same sources that think the WTC attacks were an inside
> job

Not necessarily.

> Like all conspiracy theories it's more complicated than the
> depressing truth that shit just happens. They always involve
> too many people who would have to remain silent about deeper
> sinister motives. The official explanation has too much of
> the ugly ring of truth to it.

You DO understand hat the 9/11 Official Report is of course a conspiracy
theory?

The "ring" to me is that the official "explanation" is a cover-up. There
is a difference between a "conspiracy theorist" and a "conspiracy
investigator."

I guess it is whatever you want to believe and if the blue pill makes
you feel comfortable.

What  would Miss Marple think? :-D

>>> I will convert for evidence.
>> Good luck.  You'll have to find a teacher as mine isn't around anymore.
> I would consider scientific evidence, like a controlled experiment
> with remote viewers finding hidden things they couldn't have known
> about. No one has managed to do this. The CIA group had satellite
> photos to work with, they didn't just sit there with their eyes
> closed. Even though one of them seemed initially very impressive,
> after a while the "hits" got swamped with misses, this is familiar
> to any student of paranormal research.

Modern science is still too primitive to understand such things in the
realm of the supernatural especially tantra.  So what actually do you
know about the military's experiments?  I do know that they looked at
what Indian tantrics and yogis could do but didn't follow that system.
Besides tantrics wouldn't give out techniques to them anyway.

> But having the CIA on your CV must be gold on the new age lecture
> circuit.

What "new age lecture circuit?"  I don't have one.  Do you?