 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Remote Viewing and Quantum Science

On 05/03/2013 11:52 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:
>> A scientist explains in this short clip.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm5L8z34sNg
>>

> I'm fairly sure that remote viewing isn't a science. If it was
> it would work and the US government wouldn't have taken 10 years
> to find Bin Laden, for instance.
>
> They probably wouldn't have abandoned their RV project when they realised it
> didn't work either.
>
> So there wasn't any need to watch to another crap quantum bollocks
> youtube video. If there is no signal there is no need to invent an
> explanation for one.

Supposedly they found Bin Laden and he was killed in the battle of Tora
Bora but not enough remained to claim the kill.  So they used him as a
Bogey Man to keep Americans in fear making all kinds of money for the
military industrial complex.  Since he has worn out his welcome (IOW,
the public was catching on) they staged a bogus assassination a couple
years ago.

I have experienced the tantric kind of remote viewing and we also have
other "remote" kinds of things such as maran, vashikaran, uchattan,
stambhan and videshan.  The military studied these things but probably
that was a bad environment to get it right.