that is hilarious - Benjy Creme and Jehovah's Witnesses (of which we have many
around here) being on the same level of truth and accuracy! And true too.

________________________________
 From: Xenophaneros Anartaxius <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:14 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: YAHWEH NUKED US BEFORE TRUMAN--Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.
(Anthropology, UCLA) Web Radi

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Goddess Ninmah" <janetlessin@>

> > > This is SUCH bullshit that I just have to respond!
> >
> > It is right up Nabby's alley, along with that nut case Benjamin Creme.
> >
> > I too am waiting anxiously for the Bastards of Wisdom to descend upon
> > Earth, bringing their whatever...laundry?
>

> I see, so anartaxius this is what all your supposedly highminded philosophies
> and so-called insights you post here in your long posts regarding
> enlightenment and whatnot boils down to; no accomplishments on the finer
> levels, no knowledge, no insights. Thanks for the clarification.

Your are welcome. I am curious though, why you believe these things. For
example, Benjamin Creme's predictions have been as successful as the Jehovah's
Witnesses' predictions about the end of the world and the coming of Christ.
Whatever lifestyle Creme aspires to, he seems to be able to sustain it by
convincing people about what he says. I mean, you seem to be really attracted
to this; it must have some special meaning for you. I tend to be
extraordinarily sceptical. That is not necessarily a blessing, because some of
the fun and even beauty of life can be missed if that doubt goes too far. But
to me, you do seem to be on the far fringe of certain beliefs about the world,
so it is natural for me to wonder why that is. I seem to have struck a nerve
there. It will heal. But, why is this so important?