--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> >

> > It is right up Nabby's alley, along with that nut case Benjamin Creme.
> >
> > I too am waiting anxiously for the Bastards of Wisdom to descend upon
> > Earth, bringing their whatever...laundry?
>

> I see, so anartaxius this is what all your supposedly highminded philosophies
> and so-called insights you post here in your long posts regarding
> enlightenment and whatnot boils down to; no accomplishments on the finer
> levels, no knowledge, no insights. Thanks for the clarification.

Words anartaxius, endless words, words words, you're quite good at that arent't
you ? Post after post. Not at the same level as Robin in quality nor quantity,
but you certainly are trying. Yet there is an obvious difference. Where Robin
was writing his endless posts from experience you write them from memory of
something you read. Where Robin became boring because of the massive volume of
what he wrote, not because of the content which was very, very beautiful, you
are boring because there is nothing there except digested material. Have you
ever thought of how infinately boring digested material really is ? Take a
moment and think about it. How do I know this ? Simply by glancing
superfiscially at some of you posts now and then over the years, completely
superficially. And it turned out to be true because only someone with, to quote
myself: "no accomplishments on the finer levels, no knowledge, no insights" can
write that which you wrote above.
Rather, write about what you experience, surfing for example, it's quite
enjoyable and you're good at putting words together. But stay away from serious
stuff for which you have no qualifications.