OMG dear Share I just realized you would need help with this and I will assist
you since I do this kind of shit everyday at work.

It will be a spreadsheet, sent everyday like the post count, I will send a
sample later tonight. It will analyze all your posts and track it.

This is how I think it should be

Title : Share's posting summary Week ending May 24.

Rows: Your post numbers

Columns:

1) Poster (to whom it's addressed) - Uncleji, John, Steve, Xeno etc
2) Subject (of the post) - General, Ayurveda, Astrology etc

Next 5 columns indicating if it meets the following success criteria, the
values would be a simple check mark indicating whether your posts meet the
listed criteria.

The criteria being the presence of the following

3) Phoniness
4) Lame joke
5) Titillation including fake laughter
6) Platitude

Let me know - it should be a collaborative effort I think. This should help
meet your goals and thereby happiness.