Sorry again, Ravi, I am not the one to go after, for soothing others with
platitudes, or to help solve your quest to open Share's eyes. If I were you,
I'd be focused more on finding someone for *you*, rather than all this other
business.

As for your time with Amma, all I can say is I spotted her phoniness a mile
away, so to speak. Never took her seriously, and my opinion of her hasn't
improved with time.:-)