On 9/13/05 6:54 PM, "akasha_108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't frequent them. Very rarely. I am just stating that the ones I
> have bben to are not the dens of inequity that you conjur up in your mind.

I never used that phrase, nor do I necessarily think of these clubs that
way. For me it's kinda like if I knew a place was a "sweat shop", I wouldn't
buy their products.

> You are the one who stated that you had all the empiridcal
> observations.

I said I had empirical observations? Maybe "life experiences". It's just
life Akasha.

> Sounds like you are a lot more frequent than me. Is it
> kind of a struggle going in, knowing how eveil you think they are?

LOL, no I never thought they were evil Akasha, but nice try...