 From: Carol <jchwe...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:13 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: BatGap Panel Discussi John Hagelin,
Ph.D.,  Igor Kufayev, and Mark McCooey.
Moderated by Rick Archer

I agree Feste...except for maybe the word "weak." And I'm glad you noted "many"
and not "all."

Perhaps "ignorant" would be a more agreeable term than "weak" for me. Some
folks endure horrible circumstances. I think they'd have to be strong to endure
what they do. And then maybe they are ignorant to their own weakness..or maybe
I just don't want to accept that I, myself, have been "weak." Hmmm...

********