Oh, pussy willow, you activist, you. I don't think your posting of your
negative views about the TMO and Maharishi, here, on FFL, have changed
anything. Have you ever even written a letter, to any of the MUM
administration, pussy willow? Yeah, I didn't think so. Given your negative view
of the world, your answer is, probably, that they wouldn't listen anyway.

How self-defeating for you. So we can assume that your impotent rants on here
are nothing more than blowing off steam, enjoying that cuddly cognitive
dissonance, that you keep raving about, eh?

Its what I call leading the charge, from the back of the pack. Bravo. To
paraphrase Senator Lloyd Bentsen, in 1988, replying to Vice Presidential
candidate Dan Quayle, "You are no LB Shriver, pussy willow".