--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Oh, pussy willow, you activist, you. I don't think your posting of your
> negative views about the TMO and Maharishi, here, on FFL, have changed
> anything. Have you ever even written a letter, to any of the MUM
> administration, pussy willow? Yeah, I didn't think so. Given your negative
> view of the world, your answer is, probably, that they wouldn't listen
> anyway.

No, I think he would say he doesn't "give a shit". It's everyone who cares
problem. He is just commenting on what he sees. But you have a great idea here.
Barry could hire himself out as a consultant on how to deal with the TM brass
and blow their socks off with a right jab here and a left knock out punch
there. Organize those who have been feeling impotent and who want a voice to
change things yet don't have the backbone or wherewithal to accomplish this.

I have to admit though, that Barry has a point. If there was a meeting how come
only one lone voice brought up any concerns they have with dome policy? It is a
simple but essential point and I would wonder about the answer to that question
also (I just wouldn't have phrased it using a metaphor of fucking sheep or
being sodomized without the proper lubricant). I wish I cared enough to be in
FF and wanted to both 'see saints' and hop in the golden globe because I would
have some real fun with the Movement guys - for about the five minutes I would
have until they threw me out on my ear. Still, those five minutes might be
worth it, sometimes I like a good scrum.