--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > Here's an idea, an experiment:  Have a 4 week period
> > where anyone who ever got the siddhis can come and
> > fly in the Domes. The TMO could give out special
> > colored badges in advance. No background checks or
> > eliminating a person because they saw another saint
> > etc. Just anyone can come, everyone very welcome,
> > fly in to town for this, if need be. A really
> > welcoming, genuine atmosphere.
> >
> > Then, see how it goes for those 4 weeks - Maybe
> > things would improve in some way: more people would
> > attend, the energy in the Domes would be more powerful.

While Susan's idea is noble, I doubt that many would
take advantage of it. Most have moved on, and wouldn't
really want to participate. If you couldn't get people
to go there to bounce on their butts by paying them,
you're not going to be able to do it by saying, "Come
back to the dome, Little Sheba...all is forgiven."
Most people know that there is absolutely nothing that
they need to be forgiven *for*.

> With all due respect Susan, how can you be so sure
> about that? If you invite anyone who wants to come
> just because they learned the TMSP at some point
> you could get a lot of people in the Domes doing
> all sorts of woo-woo. Do you really want to be part
> of such an experiment ?

But here's one half of the real problem. Asshole
elitists like Nabby and the other TBs who are so
terrified of picking up Off The Program Cooties
that they'd be afraid to be in the same room with
someone who has done nothing more than visit the
*same* saints they've visited, but kept hidden.

The other half -- not to be forgotten IMO -- is
that there is and has always been an subconscious
desire to *sabotague* the "dome numbers" to make
sure that no real test of the ME theory was ever
possible. As long as the TBs can claim that "We
didn't make the numbers...no wonder nothing
happened," they can continue to believe that
if they *had* "made the numbers" something would
have. I think most of us here know that nothing
would.

If the TMO had *ever* really wanted to actually
"prove" their ME theory, they had the money 100X
over to make it happen. They could have spent a
mere fraction of their wealth, sponsored a huge
FREE course, and tried to get everyone to come.
Then they could have opened up the "science" to
independent, non-biased researchers and offered
them a chance to do parallel experiments to the
biased, foregone-conclusion TM researchers'
experiments.

This never happened, and I believe that a huge
reason why it never did is that no one WANTED
it to happen. Maharishi certainly didn't, accord-
to the Kaplans and others who reported what he
said in private. And the TMO honchos don't want
it to happen, because if it "goes wrong" and
absolutely NOTHING happens to crime statistics
or weather or all the other things they'd claim
"should" be affected, the last hangers-on in
the TM movement would finally beat feet, the
movement would dissolve, and they'd actually
have to work for a living.

"Achieving the dome numbers" is never going to
happen. It won't happen because a small cadre of
TM TBs wants to keep things all to themselves,
without any Cooties around, and because the
people in charge don't want the ME ever really
put to the test.