--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's an idea, an experiment:  Have a 4 week period where anyone who
> > > ever got the siddhis can come and fly in the Domes. The TMO could give
> > > out special colored badges in advance.  No background checks or
> > > eliminating a person because they saw another saint etc.  Just anyone can
> > > come, everyone very welcome, fly in to town for this, if need be.  A
> > > really welcoming, genuine atmosphere.
> > >
> > >  Then, see how it goes for those 4 weeks - Maybe things would improve in
> > > some way:  more people would attend, the energy in the Domes would be
> > > more powerful.
> >
> > With all due respect Susan, how can you be so sure about that ? If you
> > invite anyone who wants to come just because they learned the TMSP at some
> > point you could get a lot of people in the Domes doing all sorts of
> > woo-woo. Do you really want to be part of such an experiment ?
> >

> I am not sure about it.  I said "maybe"  things would improve in some way.
> And the deal could be that you agree to just do TM and TMSP in the Domes.
> But come on in and see how it feels.

Wishful thinking. Allow people that for good reasons do not have a valid badge
into the Domes and before long it will be full of people chanting all kinds of
singsong.
I don't mind people that think they are messiah, healers, buddhists and others
but they can practise their woo-woo somewhere made for their purposes, not in
the Domes.