> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's an idea, an experiment:  Have a 4 week period
> > > where anyone who ever got the siddhis can come and
> > > fly in the Domes. The TMO could give out special
> > > colored badges in advance. No background checks or
> > > eliminating a person because they saw another saint
> > > etc. Just anyone can come, everyone very welcome,
> > > fly in to town for this, if need be. A really
> > > welcoming, genuine atmosphere.
> > >
> > > Then, see how it goes for those 4 weeks - Maybe
> > > things would improve in some way: more people would
> > > attend, the energy in the Domes would be more powerful.
>
> While Susan's idea is noble, I doubt that many would
> take advantage of it. Most have moved on, and wouldn't
> really want to participate. If you couldn't get people
> to go there to bounce on their butts by paying them,
> you're not going to be able to do it by saying, "Come
> back to the dome, Little Sheba...all is forgiven."

True, but if people looked at it as a reunion, a revisiting of old times, old
friends it might get some to come.  In truth, I doubt that the idea will work -
as you say people did not appear even when paid to do so.  . But if they want
to try and fill the Domes, it is all I can think of - other than taking some of
the funds stashed in India and paying more Indians to do this.  There was once
a lot of good will, but it drained away.