"No wonder the likes of Barry, Vaj and Curtis lick their lips when they see you
open your stupid mouth."

This is interesting, Ravi, for you seem to be siding with Barry, Vaj and
Curtis. It is a funny thing, those who get most bent out of shape when I
describe my ongoing enlightenment. Seems like you are at your core, more like
those others, who just cannot stand the thought that there is someone on this
forum, who lives life in complete freedom and ever growing knowledge, has
achieved the goal.

So, you, and Barry and Vaj and Curtis now have your own cramped,  little club,
while I continue to enjoy the expansion of the Cosmos. Oh wait, given yours and
Barry's propensity to gang up with those who are  not here, let's make the
little club of Enlightenment Approvers, just you, and Barry. Yes, I am
enlightened, Ravi, and it matters not a whit whether you think so, or even if I
think so!

Like the nursery rhyme says, "Barry and Ravi, sitting in a tree,
b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g". LOL! Good evening.