Dear Turq, there is something dispiriting taking dreams away from people like
this.  That someone could come from way behind [TM.org] and even win the race,
like the 10 year old running this horse race winning  against all odds.
Like this:
http://espn.go.com/horse-racing/story/_/id/9354076/deep-closing-calidoscopio-captures-Brooklyn
    It could happen again that TM too become culturally significant again, may
be even against all odds.  I hope it all works and I wish them well, even the
Prime Minister.

[!Calidoscopio storms home from way back to win!]

Sincerely,
-Buck in the Dome