Ravioli, out from under the rock. The celebrities that the TMO *uses* aren't
being taken advantage of because they offer their services, their testimonials.
Pull the lingam out of your ass and crawl back under it.

From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Transcendental Meditation: Famous people who
meditate

What are you retarded Mikey, you have trouble understanding English, does it
have to be dumbed down to some Appalachian, trailer trash version for you to
understand? Fucking hilarious LOL.

She is representing the perspective of the *famous*, that they may have the
feelings of being taken advantage of by all sorts of peddlers, hucksters. That
they have lives, they have same battles as the rest, emotions, feelings as
anyone else.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What kind of glue are you sniffing?

 pancake sauce and the Grand kids who knew Aunt Jemima as Grandma, were told by
the keepers of the advertising of Aunt Jemima's pancake syrup, that they did
not see Aunt Jemima enough (because she was only seen on bottles and bottles of
shelved product all over supermarkets, to actually know her, and the reason is
because Aunt Jemima became a world re-known, and was catapulted to fame by all
those who hold the golden goose. Poor "grand kids," and other relatives are
then surgically removed from the principal of the fact just to hold the next
advertised commercial venture brought to you by the sponsors. In reality, there
was no spiritual dna surgery, because you can't change that, but the god's of
woo woo try to say different. Aunt Jemima is still Aunt Jemina. The chicken and
the egg are connected. Jack Lalanne can sell me a juicer anytime. It is when
the vegetables start selling Jack Lalanne when I will throw up my hands!