Oh come on please - these calculations are the basic of astrology, that
they are geocentric.

I am not going to get into any detailed argument with you, because I have
already addressed everything you had to say.

Having watched your arguments with Robin, Judy, Richard etc, I am not a fan
of your reductionist style of argument - where you refuse to address major
portions, you are stubborn, you obfuscate, you distort.

You are very unscientific in your perverse support for science.