Oh dear scientific salyavin,

I am the only one who's doing the heavy lifting in favor of astrology here and
I wasn't even too interested in the first place. I have clearly articulated the
scope, parameters of how I use astrology and the goals I have. Considering the
limitations of astrology and the reputation of astrology I have a very
scientific approach that you should be proud of salyavin !!!

You surely missed the generous compliments Ann, raunchy, Share, Steve, Jim, LG,
empty bill and others (non-active posters) offline have directed my way. Surely
this is not some dumb, naive audience I'm dealing with here.

You must suffer from some Oppositional defiance disorder?

As Barry would say - what purpose does it solve? Whose suffering are you
helping to resolve?

John will come across as stupid with his predictions. No one can legislate
reality, no one has an insight into reality. That's what happens studying with
that idiot Sanjay.

I said I don't know how astrology was cognized, I don't care how it works - it
does, but your arguments are irrelevant.

They assigned certain inner qualities on to planets and yes they use the actual
mathematical calculations and astronomy. Apparently it has some validity, no
one has ever been disappointed with my interpretations. As Richard would say -
go figure, LoL!