--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> That's something the naysayers here REALLY don't understand  is that you
> can't do any kind  of decent reading without an accurate time of birth.

I know mine exactly, apparently my mother will never forget it...

  However over the years here on FFL I've gotten a
> pretty good sense of ascendants of members from their posts.  And
> recently some of those were verified.

Feel free to predict mine. I'm actually interested, any data
goes into the mill to be cogitated upon.

Of course, we'll have to be scientific, a sample of one doesn't
tell us anything. So the amount of ascendants will have to be
adjusted by the amount of correct hits or misses to lift any
signal above the noise but it'd be a fun way to start.

> Of course we can still expect the peanut gallery to keep throwing
> peanuts. :-D

Mmmmm, peanuts....