Susan, I can only repeat: You did not know what Robin
was about, because the MIU biggies did not want you to
know what he was about. You even let yourself be
convinced that he wasn't devoted to Maharishi and his
teaching, when that simply was not the case.

You went along with what *they* told you even though
they were "protecting" you in the way you yourself have
been eloquently objecting to recently.

Robin was sui generis and should not be used as an
"example" in this context. That would be a travesty,
for the reasons I've outlined. There are plenty of
others you could have used as examples instead.

You made it clear while Robin was here that you didn't
trust him because you had trouble following what he
wrote, and now you're badmouthing him when he's not
around to defend himself. That is not a behavior for
which I have much respect.