Actually much more pathetic to have QUIT TM OVER 40 YEARS AGO, and yet, still
remain obsessed with who does it, and for how long, and how it is now being
marketed, and who Maharishi was, or wasn't, and your opinion on those in the TM
Org, and how the sidhis work, and what they do or do not do, etc, etc, etc.

Fuck dude, you spend a lot more time on TM, than most of us do, who actually
practice it!

Its a really odd thing, this addiction of yours, to something you haven't done
for most of your life. You are unique in that way. Among  anyone I have ever
known, or met, or taught in class, or spoke with on a plane, or had a
conversation with at a party, or at work, or written to, I have NEVER MET
someone with an obsession like yours, who had nothing whatsoever to do with the
object of their obsession. I have never seen this behavior before.

As a result, I am really glad you live on a different continent, than I do. :-)