 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 10:01 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Repealing TM's  Anti-Saint Policies

> Judy, you said to Susan: now you're badmouthing him when he's not around to
> defend himself. That is not a behavior for which I have much respect.
> My question to Judy remains: do we know for a fact that Robin
> does not read FFL posts?

And my answer to Share remains: We do not NEED to know
that for a fact. If we're ethical, we simply make that
assumption and refrain from badmouthing a person who is
not posting unless or until the person shows up.

Your elaborate rationalizations are not to the point
and do not reflect well on you.

Obviously there is a wide range of how people connect with FFL known both
directly and indirectly. Directly includes: some post regularly; some post
sporadically; some take long breaks from posting. Indirectly: when they return,
some announce that they've been reading posts but not replying for one reason
or another; some announce that they've not been reading posts for one reason or
another; some say nothing about this.