> Just for fun, did anyone notice that Judy snipped out
> all of the *direct quotes* of hers that proved that
> she once commented on a film she had never seen?

It would be hard not to notice that I snipped
*everything* you said about it in your post, given that
I noted specifically that I was doing so (see complete
post below). I wrote:

> I'm going to skip this because we've been through
> it so many times already. It's a "case in point"
> only of how Barry engages in distortion,
> mischaracterization, and lying. If anybody doesn't
> remember how this has gone each time Barry has
> brought it up, let me know. In the meantime, let's
> focus on his distortions, mischaracterizations,
> and lies about Robin.

> That's Judy "I Never Lie" Stein for you.  :-)

That's Barry "I Lie Constantly About Judy" for you.
Remember what I said, that whenever Barry tries to
engage with his critics, it's *guaranteed* that he
will lose? This whole exchange is yet another
example. Lies Lose, Barry. Automatically.

> As *she* does so often, let's restore the snipped
> parts, shall we? Then lurkers can figure out for them-
> selves if perhaps there was something in them she was
> trying to hide or obscure.

As I pointed out, we've been over this many times.
It's all on the record. I'm happy to refer folks to
the relevant posts if they can't remember how it all
went in the previous iterations. There's no need for
me to say it all *again*. Here I'm only interested in
Barry's lies about Robin (and now in Barry's lies
about my response to those lies). Barry wants to
distract as much attention as possible from those
lies.

(snipping the Apocalypto crap again, leaving in
the quote of my post)