Oh no, no - this is not a blind spot, and even if you call it a blind spot you never even admit to it !!!

When I sent you the email from Jim - there was the chance for you to acknowledge it. Look at the nuances of Jim's assessment, as you referred it to as. I didn't send it to you because I was gloating or that it was a highlight for me but becauseit showed the intelligence of Jim that he could so accurately describe what my posts on Ammachi free speech zone were.

Blind spot - you gotta be kidding me, doesn't cut it Steve.

Robin's so called equivocation was clearly explained by Judy - she clearly laid about the timeline as it happened on FFL. You didn't even bother to respond to it but resort to this distortion and twisting.

I have talked enough on my mom's struggles, my intuitive feeling of her pain, my love for her and my disdain for authority, disdain for men and how I became aware of all that and addressed that in 2010, I will send a post on it.

Aversion doesn't cut it Steve - because clearly I respect Robin in the role of a teacher and mentor. For the first time in my life, that I can acknowledge any man in such a role. No I clearly said men have a way higher burden if they are to win my respect and admiration and love unless of course I take fancy on someone.

So are you a sociopath like Barry and Xeno?

I know you are not but you are aligning yourselves with their vindictive, dishonest, malicious, sociopathic behavior and this is not just a blind spot.