God what silly nonsense Steve. You are so fucking moronic, clueless to how you
have completely changed your tune here.

No distorting the truth is not difference of opinion.

I clearly showed your distortion of facts - whether it be aversion to men, or
my posts on Ammachi free speech. You accused me of bullying and being an
American, LOL how hilarious.

No - it's not a difference of opinion. You may not be sociopathic like Xeno and
Barry but you are dishonest and by clearly lack any integrity by your support
of malicious, vindictive behavior of Xeno and Barry.

Your behavior is sickening Steve, don't know how you function in a normal
society - a lowly, superficial, inauthentic, pathetic existence indeed. Are
these your American values - moronic dishonesty, malicious vindictiveness? God
what a joke.