Yes, complete humility and surrender, though, always. It still remains the only
vehicle that we can realize our lifetime karma, within. No matter how universal
and cosmic the identity becomes, the individual is the source of expression,
and learning. A very strange set of rules, and yet, I cannot help but follow
them.:-)