Obbajee, I started watching Lincoln, got drowsy, laid down. Woke up 75 minutes
later! I feel sorry for any NSA spies who were assigned to me today. Ah, more
compassion (-:

________________________________
 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 4:02 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Empire Conquering Day!

Sucked the minds pure, with flat screen tv the and digitally cabled!
"Happy Holiday," the store clerk says to me.
WTF? "Holiday?"
A Holi day?
How about Xdence day?  Happy 4th!

Occasional booms and pops occurring around here. Staying home.
A very crappy Independence Day.

Chilling with Judge Napolitano, because it is chilling, these days and times.
1/4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQLVlkGvz4o
2/4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWS51iRX--c
3/4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBkQJR9YYIY
4/4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajEilMhhR-I